Saturday, August 11, 2007

Time flies when you're... well, it flies regardless

So much for blogging once a week. I'm BUSY :)
Anyway, I was having a crappy-ass day for no particular reason yet for various cumulative reasons so I went out to dinner (fish tacos!) with my friend Leslie (no photos unfortunately) and now I feel much better. I like that I can tell people various ridiculous things that go on in my life and then they laugh. Helps me laugh at life as well. I'll leave it at that. It's been a long week and a long last few months.
Yesterday was my pseudo-niece Tabi's 6th birthday party. I decided a while back I could call her my niece even though she's not blood-related, and the first time I did one my of my clients said "Oh, not your real niece". So they remain my pseudo-nieces. I should make them call me pseudo-Uncle Tim. So yeah, party photos -- this is Tabi on the right, her sister Chyanne on the left, and Jen in the middle. The candles wouldn't really light cuz it was too windy.



We spent a lot of time at the merry-go-round in the park. This is Matthew and (youngest pseudo-niece) Rhi spinning.


I have video but I don't think I can do it on here :(

More posting to come -- promise...

No comments: