Monday, December 05, 2005

So it's been a while....

I knew it had been some time since I last posted but didn't realize it had been so long. On top of that I just did some sort of jackass thing that erased all of my bookmarks and I apparently can't get them back :(

So here's my life lately:

Saturday I spent the day mostly hauling cow manure around and dumping it places.

Sunday I went to my other job for the winter, the house of death. (AKA the funeral home my friend Jen manages, Sunnyside Little Chapel of the Chimes/National Cremation Service/various other names owned by the evil corporate conglomerate funeral service company SCI) There I served lunch and punch to Buddhist monks.

Today it was back to the house of death to work on accounts receivable. There was a service in the chapel all day so people in and out and a body on display in a casket.

Tomorrow and Wednesday it's back to gardening.

My life even fascinates me :)

I meant to do more but I'm tired and my new Netscape is giving me a headache.

No comments: