Thursday, February 16, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Okay, so I haven't been so good with the blog lately. It seems like I've been so busy but I'm not sure what I've been doing really. Working and being sick I suppose.

So I don't have a lot to report. It's cold and getting colder and clients are calling me worried their plants are going to die. I don't think it's going to be all that bad. Of course, it was 20 degrees when I woke up this morning.

One of my friends (Hi Melissa!) got me into myspace.com so now I have yet another reason to hang out in the basement and type. As if this and friendster and the internet in general weren't enough. I'll post a link to the myspace thing when I get it together. It's still in its infancy at this point.

Oh, and my boy Jeremy Bloom apparently didn't do so well at the Olympics unfortunately. Maybe the NFL draft will go better? (Any excuse for a photo :) Especially a wet one. I guess it's an ad for something. Who cares really?)

No comments: