Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Half paying attention....

So I figured I'd check in but Invasion (link here) is on so you only have half my attention at best. I think I originally started watching because of Eddie Cibrian: but now I'm fully addicted. It's much more sci-fi than what I usually watch but I'm sooooo hooked. Check out the link; one of the characters has a fake blog on the official site that's kind of fun.

Other than all that, my good story of late is house o' death related as usual. Sunday was some sort of Asian New Year's celebration we all had to go to drum up business from that segment of the population. There were several hundred people there and we (the house o' death employees) were the the only non-Vietnamese save two. They sat us down directly in front of some very large speakers so we spent three hours having speeches and songs in Vietnamese blasted at us at a volume that would make your ears bleed. The high point was the food was pretty good and all vegetarian so I didn't have to worry about what I was eating.

The other news (again, for those of you elsewhere) is that the rain has stopped and we're actually getting some sun. It kinda hurts your eyes, but I'm not complaining. And business is looking better finally. And no more house o' death as of the end of the month. Yay!

No comments: